Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Weather changes

Friday night, Kurt and I were in the basement due to a tornado warning. The weather was in the 90's. Yesterday, the wind was blowing and the weather was in the 50's. No wonder people are sick around here.

I went to the doctor on Friday, and my blood pressure was 164/90, so the doctor put me on medicine to hopefully correct the problem. I am feeling better from the flu, but Kurt is thinking he may be coming down with it now. School and work are keeping us busy.

We did go fishing on Sunday, but didn't catch anything. We also got to see the movie, Barnyard. Benji and Bailey have been thinking up new cute ideas. Yesterday, Bailey jumped into Kurt's lap with no warning when he was sitting at his desk. Then Benji tried it when Bailey got down. Kurt had to help Benji up, as Benji isn't as light and agile as Bailey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home