Thursday, December 07, 2006

Semester almost done

After today, I only have one class left for next week. This morning, I will take a test in Accounting and then view my tests I took in Intro to Business from Tuesday. Monday and Wednesday of next week, I just have to go to Workplace Interaction class. Monday, we are going to Pizza Hut to listen to the management and eat pizza. Wednesday, we are doing team presentations and my team is covering how to handle irate customers. I think I have some good experience with this from working in collections and customer service.

With classes over, I can devote more time to holiday baking. I haven't gotten any of it done yet. Kurt said he would like to help me make cookies, so we will probably work on that this weekend. We are also needing to finish getting set up for my sister's family. They will be here from Australia for a few weeks over the holidays. They are leaving Australia today, and will be in Kansas for a few weeks before coming here. Then they will go to California for a week before flying back to their new home in Perth. I can hardly wait to see them. Dylan talked with me last week, and was so cute that I have been laughing about our conversation off and on all week. Sierra was also excited about coming, and gave me a list of the foods she wants when she gets here.

2 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

I took my last three tests last night. Whew! Only two projects to type up today and get in the mail and my semester is OVER.
Wanna do the "happy dance" with me? :o)

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the Aussie's too! Still have lots of Christmas "goodies" to buy. Looking forward to being in NE over a week!
Your cuz, Janene
(I have one more paper to write before fri. then I'm done for sem.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home