Holiday Season
Tonight, we are going downtown for the lighting of the Christmas tree in the downtown gazebo. There are Christmas singers dressed in Victorian clothing that stroll along, horse drawn carriage rides, hot cider and sugar cookies, and much more. We try to attend this event each year, but last year the weather was too warm so we didn't go. This year, the weather has that cold bite, so it should be perfect.
Today, I have a busy day. I am going to the doctor so she can check my blood pressure again. Then the electrician comes back to finish some work we are having done. I need to run some errands and study for a large assessment test in my Accounting class. Then Kurt will be home so we can go downtown.
School is going well. I have finished my math and computer classes, getting A's on both. I have A's in Business and Workplace Interaction, and a B+ in Accounting. Next week, I just have Workplace Interaction on Monday, and Accounting on Tuesday, then off for the rest of the week. I hope to get the house cleaned and decorated for Christmas.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home