Sunday, November 12, 2006

Blog about Sierra (per request)

My dear niece Sierra thinks I need to write a blog about her, so here goes. Sierra is a very smart girl. She likes to use her mom's laptop computer. Sierra knows how to use Word, Power Point, and many other programs to write stories. She enjoys swimming and is learning to play the piano. Sierra is a quick runner and good jumper. She got to compete at another school this year and did a very good job. She likes to eat Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal, so I will have plenty of that on hand for her when she visits. I don't know if she has a boyfriend, but I am sure she does.

So I don't get in trouble with my nephew, Dylan, I will also write about him. He likes to play at school. He lost his first tooth recently while eating lunch. The tooth just fell out according to Dylan. The tooth fairy left him the tooth and some money. He is a great swimmer and enjoys playing football. Dylan has decided not to be a bull rider. Instead he wants to be either an Australian Rules Football player or a drummer. My sister won't let me buy him a drum set.

Sierra and Dylan will be moving into their new house this next weekend. They will stay at their old house until they come to America, but most everything is being moved this weekend. I hope this blog makes Sierra a little happier. Love, Auntie Bobbi

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

We are very much looking forward to seeing Sierra and Dylan (and their parents) when they are here! :o)

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sierra liked her blog very much but wanted to find a way to delete the boyfriend bit-"She just had to put that in there, didn't she?" she was heard to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home