Miracle on 13th Street
I know it is the Christmas season, but I didn't expect a wonderful miracle. Ok, maybe calling it a miracle isn't exactly right, but to me it is close.
I passed my accounting assessment test!
For those of you that have talked with me lately, you know I wasn't expecting to pass the test. It is a major portion of our final grade and I was very stressed about it. I got a low B, but am very thankful that I got that good of a grade. Just a few more weeks in school, and then off for about a month. I stopped by the bookstore today to get my books for next semester, but they don't have any in stock right now. Hopefully they will get them soon, so I can review the books over the school break.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home