Long night sleep
I had a Principles of Accounting II test yesterday morning, so I didn't get much sleep the night before. I was awake at 2:30am thinking about the test. At 3:30am, I got up and studied and then took the test at 9:30am. I came home from school at lunch time, and waited for the building inspector to come and sign-off on our carport. Then I decided it was too late in the afternoon to take a nap, so I stayed up. When Kurt came home, I told him I would be going to bed early. At 7:30pm, I crawled into bed and watched TV until around 8:30pm. I fell asleep during a show, and Kurt came to bed at 9:00pm and woke me. I was worried I wouldn't get back to sleep, but that wasn't a worry for long. I didn't wake up until around 3:00am, when I dropped my pillow on the floor. Then back to sleep until 4:30am. Now I hope to be back on my usual sleeping schedule. The Principles of Accounting II tests always make me nervous after Principles of Accounting I from last semester. Principles I has a bad teacher, and the Principles II teacher is having to go slow and re-cover some of the old material for us. Thank goodness there are just three of us in the class, and we all took the same class last semester. That puts us all on the same playing field. I did get my test back later in the morning and it was an "A", so I probably don't need to stress so much next time around. In two weeks, the school is closed for Spring Break. I told Kurt that I am going to Cancun, but he doesn't believe me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home