Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Enjoying company

I made it to Kansas to pickup my sister's family and to Lincoln to pickup my mom, so the house is full. We had an enjoyable Christmas Eve and Christmas with them and Caroline and Mike. Yesterday morning, all of the Regier cousins got together at my house and had a good time listening to Kim and Janene read an interview that was done with our grandmother. Today will be spent putting away Christmas decorations and maybe we will go to the library or a movie before the winter weather arrives. Uncle Kurt picked up some roller skating passes so we may do that sometime this weekend. Neither Kurt or I have been on skates for over 10 years, so it could be an interesting and entertaining experience.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

We had a wonderful time visiting with everyone, and again I'll say thank you for opening your home and hosting this gathering! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home