Loud crash
Yesterday throughout the day, we heard ice falling from the neighbor's trees, hitting our house. Then last night we heard a loud crash. I went outside to investigate what happened. There is a large, approximately 20 foot branch on the east side of our house. It hit our roof, windows, and air conditioner, so once we get daylight I will go investigate further. We don't think we have any damage, but we will check. The branch may have also hit the neighbor's house and so I will check her house for damage as she is out of town. The ice covered tree branches were hanging so low in the neighborhood that it didn't surprise us to have something break off. We just didn't expect anything to hit the house. More ice and snow are expected today, so hopefully the electricity will stay on. We had a lot of lights flickering yesterday, so we also wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't stay on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home