Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spring Break 2007

I am now officially on Spring Break for the next week and a half. Yeah!!! It really doesn't mean that much, as I am not going to Cancun. Also, I am going to be working really hard on several large school projects and trying to finish up a few classes. It still is great that I won't have to drive out to the college and can wear pj's all day long.

The weather is supposed to be beautiful this week, so we should be able to get some outdoor projects done this weekend. We have to get our Christmas lights off the house. We also need to clean up the small branches and twigs from the ice storms we had. We are planning on going to Omaha to see the new Cabela's on Saturday, so that will be fun.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Have a wonderful Spring Break! The weather is supposed to be gorgeous this next week. I'm hoping to get some outside work done, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home