Wild Hogs
The movie was really funny. We went to see it today. Russ and Cindy were sitting in the row in front of us. The theater was very full. Then we ran a few errands and enjoyed the warm weather. Benji and Bailey got to play outside, so they had a good time also. We finally got the carpet and vinyl finished in the back landing and stairs, and it turned out well. We aren't doing anything exciting this week, just work and school. I am going to try to get several school projects done this week, so I can take spring break off from doing homework. We will just have to see how it goes.


1 Comments:
I got to see "Wild Hogs" on Friday afternoon before we showed it to the general public Friday night - we literally howled with laughter. It got terrible reviews, but we sold out most of our shows for it over the weekend, so we thumbed our noses at the critics and made more popcorn! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home