Saturday, December 22, 2007

National Treasure Movie

Yesterday, we went on a date. Kurt took me to the new National Treasure movie. It was really good. We went to the movie at 4:30 and it was almost sold out when we got there. The 7:30 showing looked like it might be sold out also. When we came out of the theater, there was a line from inside the theater that wrapped its way out of the theater, all the way to Sears. The line was so large, it was blocking people from going in and out of Sears. We heard that the Chipmunks movie was also nearly sold out. It is the weekend for families to go to the movies I guess.

Today, we are getting a tire alignment on the Jeep and then running errands. We had new tires put on earlier this week, but I didn't have time to wait for the alignment. The Jeep drives better on the ice now, so hopefully I won't do anymore sliding around. We were supposed to get a light snow last night, but it looks like we may have escaped that this weekend. I do think we got a little rain last night, so it could be slick this morning.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

We went to National Treasure 2 last night also and really enjoyed it! Our theater sold out both showings last night, and we're looking at doing the same for the matinee and early show today. I worked the ticket counter during the day this past week and pre-sold lots of tickets for the weekend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home