Saturday, March 01, 2008

Graduation present

Enough whining about the cold, snowy winter and being sick. Kurt asked me a few months ago where I wanted to go as a graduation present. I came up with Colorado Springs or Branson (this would be the 3rd year in a row). He came up with a Florida beach or Gulf Shores, Alabama. We have wanted to go to Gulf Shores for the last 8 years, but never make it. They either have a hurricane/tropical storm when we are planning on visiting there, or we have other obligations and can't go. When I started researching what to do, I came across a great deal on a cruise that departs from Port Canaveral (Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area). It is just a 4 day cruise but would work with our schedule perfectly. So that is what we are going to do. Here is the plan: May 3rd, fly to Orlando and stay at a Cocoa Beach resort overnight; May 4th, embark the ship and relax; May 5th, visit Freeport in the Bahamas; May 6th, (our anniversary) visit Nassau in the Bahamas; May 7th, enjoy a day at sea; May 8th, disembark the ship and go to Kennedy Space Center; May 9th, fly home in the morning to get ready for graduation; May 10th, graduation! It will be a busy week, but very enjoyable. I will have to make sure my school work is done by the end of April, so I will have to get busy. Do I have a great husband or what?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home