Rodeo
Last night, Kurt and I went to the rodeo. It was a nice evening out for us. The cowboys weren't having much luck, but they were trying really hard.
The events for last night were bronc riding, bronc saddle riding, bull dogging, calf roping, barrel racing, and bull riding. Tonight will be the finals, but we probably won't go back tonight. They did mutton busting and a four year old boy won. That was funny to see.
They did a tribute in the beginning for soldiers that have been in Iraq. They announced four names and those soldiers marched into the arena. I heard the second name and my mouth dropped open. It was a boy that I babysat for many years. His name is Greg Bader. I haven't seen him since he was about 5 years old. What a surprise for me, he is now an adult and so responsible.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home