Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy, but fun weekends

I haven't blogged for awhile and didn't want you to think I forgot about all of you readers. Kurt and I have had two very busy weekends. Last weekend, we went to a horse show, art in the park, church, and many other things. We also got to spend a little relaxation time in our pool. This weekend was more of the same. We had to return our new lawn mower because it was defective and they exchanged it for a new one. We also bought a new battery for Caroline's car and flipped her mattress for her. This afternoon, we spent some time in the pool. I dozed off on my floatie and got a little nap in. Work has been busy for both of us. Kurt has several sales ads that he has to set up for and I am working on budget stuff. Hope you are all doing well. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home