Friday, April 18, 2008

School is completely done

I took my last test this morning. Now I just wait for grades and graduation. Yeah!!! I was finished with all my assignments a few weeks ago, and just had to wait for the teacher to release our final test. I am glad to be done with everything. I will haul my books to school today to see if they will buy any back.

I started work on Wednesday morning. I work Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00. It is a nice place to work, but I am exhausted by the end of the day. I have learned a lot, but have a lot more to learn. You are probably wondering why I am home today. The firm has an "End of Tax Season" day off. The entire company always takes the Friday after Tax Day off. What a great perk. I have a few things around here that I need to do, but wanted to let you know I am enjoying work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home