Monday, August 04, 2008

Too Hot

This weekend, we spent a lot of time inside. Saturday morning, we ate breakfast with Wendell and LaVerna. Then we went to Jackie and Jerry's new house. Then we ran to Walmart and Skagway. After that we spent the afternoon watching a movie and headed out to the pool for about 1 hour. I also filled the dogs' pool with clean water, which they enjoyed. Yesterday, we got up later than usual for us. It was 7:30, which some don't think of as sleeping in. We ate lunch at Red Lobster and then ran an errand and headed home. We watched another movie and hit the pool again. The heat zapped us, so we were very lazy.

Next weekend. we are going to Omaha. Kurt has wanted to try out the indoor water park at a motel we usually stay at. We are also going Christmas shopping and out to eat at a few places we don't have around here. On Sunday, we are going to stop in Lincoln to go to the Ribfest with Mike. Kurt's birthday is on Sunday, so what better place to celebrate then Ribfest. Kurt loves bbq ribs.

The weekend after that, we are going to the airshow at Offutt. Kurt is really excited about that as well. He usually doesn't ask to go to them, because he knows I don't really enjoy them. I told him we would go this year and if I get bored, I will take the shuttle back to the mall and shop.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger Bobbi and Kurt said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home