Spring is Sprung
The weather is warmer. The grass is greening up. The birds are chirping. Isn't it nice to move from winter to spring? I know we still may get snow or cold weather, but I am really enjoying the beautiful days we have had recently. I even wore shorts around the house a couple of days last week. We will change our inflatable leprechaun for Easter Tigger outside today.
Kurt and I both got two pairs of shoes at Cabelas. We each went and picked out some tennis shoes to try on. When we sat next to each other to try them on, we laughed. Our shoes were identical other than his were bigger than mine. We have never bought matching shoes before, so this was a first for us. Then I convinced Kurt to try on a sandal that has the sole of a tennis shoe, but is open and airy. We both put on a couple of pairs and decided the Cabelas brand sandal fit the best. So we each bought a pair of those. Now we have two matching pairs of shoes. We are going to start wearing them so the shoes are broken in by the time we go to Disney World.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home