Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The day after

Kurt brought me home yesterday after my shoulder surgery. I stayed awake long enough to make sure he knew how to get to the interstate, and then I slept the rest of the way home. We got home a little before 1:00pm. He got me settled into the recliner and I slept several more hours. Last night, I moved to the couch to sleep for awhile. Tonight I will try sleeping in the back bedroom. I have been out of my sling most of this morning and my arm is just a little sore. Not too bad for not taking any pain meds today.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I'm glad things seem to be going well for you. How long before you know if the surgery was successful?

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Bobbi and Kurt said...

It will be at least a few weeks before I can start trying to get the flexibility and strength tested. I am not supposed to lift over a pound for 3 weeks, so Kurt gets to do all the household chores and cooking for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home