Political flyers
Yesterday when we left church, we found a candidate for public office left a flyer on our car. She hit our church and another church in the same area. I called her and left a message that I thought it was inappropriate to put political info flyers on cars that were on church parking lots. I left my name and phone number for her to call me back if she wanted to discuss the matter further. I didn't get a call all afternoon and was thinking I would never hear from her. Last night, she stopped by to apologize for putting the flyers on the car. We had a nice conversation, but I let her know Kurt and I won't be voting for her because of what she had done.
We did have a nice Sunday. We went to church and then to Valentino's for brunch. We headed to the movie theater to see Larry the Cable Guy, Health Inspector. We laughed so much that we had tears in our eyes at times. Then we came home and watered the new sod and watched some tv.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home