RV
We went to the movie RV this weekend. It was a great family comedy. We laughed a lot and were still talking and laughing about the movie this morning. It is definitely a must see per our standards.
Saturday, we went to the horse races with Caroline, Mike, and Robin. We had a very nice day together. Mike had the biggest winning ticket. He made $34.40 on a $2.00 bet. The pot we had made $.40 by the end of the races. I had fairly good luck, but did pick the only horse not to finish a race. The horse was gray, and I never bet on gray horses, but I placed the bet before seeing the horse. It was in the lead until the last turn and then disappeared. Something must have happened on the muddy track, as the horse was pulled over to the side and a horse trailer had to come and get it.
Sunday, we went fishing with no success. Then we went to the movie and came home to mow the lawn.


1 Comments:
I want to see it. But haven.t yet. Is it a picture of my life? Talked to my B-day girl She is getting so BIG. She is so excited about her new bunk beds. Yesterday I had to spent three hours searching phone numbers and addresses, and supervsors for all job sites the last 16 1/2 years for my Interviewer, it was INTENSE, I found most of the info and after all that time I lost it. It was so hot and the neighbor saw the windows open so he was whistling for Ms. Sundae and as I turned around to convince her to shut up i hit a key to find it all GONE! Thanks Dave and Sundae. So i spent some more time inside trying to re coup the info. Got it finally.
Post a Comment
<< Home