Thursday, June 15, 2006

Quick week

This week has gone by quickly. Monday, I spent the day getting the Jeep licensed and titled. Tuesday, I spent the day doing housework and yardwork. Wednesday, I spent most of the day at the community college, getting details worked out for probably going back to school in the fall. I also had the windshield replaced in the Jeep. Today, I spent the morning at the community college, and then ran a few errands for Kurt. I hope tomorrow will be a slower day.

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

I'm going back to college in the Fall, too! What are you going to study?

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Bobbi and Kurt said...

I am going to work on an Accounting degree.

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hope you can be as smart as me! :) Love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home