Enjoyable walk
Last night, Kurt and I took the dogs to the river. We were unable to open the padlock on the gate to our pasture that leads to the river, so we drove down to our other pasture, pulled in there, parked the car, crossed the barbed wire fence, and walked across the pasture to the river. It made for a long walk to the river, but we had a nice walk. The dogs got to lay down in the river, play a little ball, and then head back to the car. We went out to see where we would be placing the camper so it can't been seen from the road or the river. Today we are taking the camper down so it is ready for camping the next 2 weekends. I can hardly wait to start using it! Mike is coming to fish with us on May 31st through that weekend, and Kurt and I are planning on fishing next weekend. Hopefully we will have a big fish fry, but the water is down, so it may not happen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home