Short night
I stayed up and worked on a school paper last night and finally got it done around 2:30am. Then I went to bed on the futon so I wouldn't disturb Kurt. At 5:30am, Bailey did her usual run through the house to make sure everyone was awake. Benji followed behind shortly and between both of them licking my face, I woke up quickly. I started on accounting schoolwork, and just finished at 10:00am. Next I will work on Business Math until Kurt comes home for lunch. At 1:00pm, I am meeting some classmates at the library to work on a project for Workplace Interaction. At 3:20pm, I am taking Benji to the vet to have his leg looked at. He has been limping around on it, so just being overly protective by taking him to the vet. Then home to crash for the evening, hopefully. We will see what ideas Kurt comes up with for this afternoon and evening.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home