Monday, October 23, 2006

Cold weekend

On Saturday, I sent Kurt to the movies by himself. He went to the movie with Robin Williams in it. He said there were 3 others in the theater with him. I didn't think the movie would be good and didn't feel up to going out in the weather, so I stayed home. I watched a movie on Lifetime in bed, with a snuggly dog on either side of me. When he got home, he found another snake by the garage. The snakes are really active trying to find warm places to hide. The more we kill now, the less there will hopefully be in the spring. Yesterday, my cold was still slowing me down, so we just went out for a quick lunch and then to the grocery store. Today is a short one at school, so I will hopefully be able to get my homework done yet this morning and then have a free afternoon to nap. Kurt went back to work this morning, so Benji and Bailey are bummed about that. They were getting used to sleeping in with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home