Not many blogs lately
Sorry I haven't been able to blog much lately. I have been working really hard to get a lot of school work done. Tomorrow, I will take my last test in math. Yeah! I am working on the last section of my computer class, so only one test left to go on that class. Hopefully I can get done with it in the next couple of weeks. Yeah! Then I will just have my 3 lecture classes to work on. Yeah! Do you get the feeling that I am tired of school already? Oh well, just a few more weeks (approximately six weeks) until the semester is over. I got most of my Accounting class caught up this afternoon, and will work on my Business class tonight.
We had around 75 kids last night, but we planned on 95. That means we have 20 extra packages of candy around the house. Kurt asked what we will do with it, and I said to just throw it away so we aren't tempted to eat it. We haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I am sure it won't be thrown away. We put away the Halloween decorations late last night, and got our air inflatable Turkey set up. He looks really cute in the front yard.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home