Friday, December 15, 2006

Busy time

The Christmas season will be busy this year. Today, I am going grocery shopping and finish up buying stocking stuffers. Tomorrow and Sunday, we are going to Caroline's house for the McDannel Christmas. I am making a baked potato soup and seafood salad today for the weekend. Kurt decided his tied blanket is getting too thin, so he is having me make him a new one next week. He said either I make him a new one or he will take mine, because mine is still fluffy and warm. Then on Friday, I will drive to get Kim, Michael, Sierra, and Dylan from Kansas. I can hardly wait to see them. On Saturday, my mom flies in to Lincoln, so I will pick her up. Then back home for the holidays. The house will be filled with lots of family and friends for the next few weeks. We always enjoy this time when we get to catch up with everyone to find out what they have been doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home