White Christmas
Sierra and Dylan will love having a white Christmas. I would have preferred the snow and ice wait until I got everyone to my house. Friday, I am driving to Kansas to pick up the Scaddan's, and on Saturday, I drive to Lincoln to pick up my mom. Friday will be at least a 10 hour drive and Saturday will be a 4 hour drive. That is a lot of windshield time when the road conditions are good. Unfortunately, we are getting a rain/ice mixture, and snow is on the way. Hopefully the roads will be dry by Friday, but I doubt it.
Yesterday, I went grocery shopping for a few items before the storm hit. It was a big mistake with all of the last minute Christmas shoppers and others getting items before the storm. I plan to stay home today and tomorrow and just watch tv and listen to the police scanner. Kurt has to go to work, so he will have to deal with the crowds and icy roads.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home