Sunday, March 25, 2007

Out to eat

Kurt is taking me to Texas Tbone for lunch today. I can hardly wait, as we didn't have breakfast before going to church this morning. We may go fishing after that, but will wait to see what the wind does first.

It is hard to believe that Easter is coming up so quickly. I still need to get Easter baskets prepared for the family. Kurt and I also need to start exercising so we are ready for the annual Easter egg hunt at Caroline's house. Last year, we were kind to Robin, as it was her first time in the event. This year, it is fair game for all. Yes, we do push and shove each other, and sometimes Kurt and Mike get up close and personal with the trees after a shove from me. After all, money is hidden in the eggs, and I like money.

Not much else going on, just enjoying the beautiful spring weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home