Thursday, March 15, 2007

Time going fast

This week is going quickly. We made it to Omaha on Saturday to see Cabela's, but were greatly disappointed with the new store. We both liked the Bass Pro in Council Bluffs better, so if we need to shop for fishing/hunting/camping gear, we will go there instead. We ate way too much at Famous Dave's and then visited the Gretna Outlet Mall. When we got back to Grand Island, we decided to run errands. Cold Stone Creamery opened over the weekend, so we went there for a snack. I got a small dish of Cotton Candy ice cream, and could only eat half of it. No supper for me that night. Sunday, Kurt and I cleaned gutters for us, our neighbor, and Caroline. We also got the sticks and twigs cleaned up from the ice storms. There were a few branches that got embedded in the ground, so we just cut those off as close to the ground as possible. This week, we have enjoyed the beautiful weather. I have cooked on the grill every night, except last night. Tomorrow, I am going to a funeral for a close family friend of Kurt's parents. Kurt won't be able to attend due to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home