Snake sighting
We had our first official snake sighting of the year on Sunday afternoon. I was carrying some trash to the alley, and spied a snake starting to go over our landscape timbers by the fence. I dropped what I was carrying, and grabbed the shovel. The snake was surprisingly fast and got under the fence before I could get it. I am sure we will be seeing him again this summer.
We had a nice weekend. On Saturday, we went to the MCC sale, and then rain errands in the rain. On Sunday, we went to church, out to eat at the Wonderful Garden (Chinese buffet), and came home and got some projects done. One job we got done was installing a peephole in the front door. Now I won't have to answer the door when it is someone that I don't want to talk to.
I caught a cold over the weekend, so I only got one of the payroll projects finished today. Hopefully, I can get the bigger project done tomorrow if my cold pills allow me to stay awake and alert. Then Wednesday, I hope to finish Spreadsheets and be done with those classes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home