Merry Christmas 2007
Kurt and I had a nice weekend. We stayed indoors as much as we could because the temperatures were very cold. On Saturday, we went had the alignment done on the Jeep. We walked over to a bagel shop for breakfast while the Jeep was being worked on. Then we ran our errands and came home. On Sunday, we went to church and then came straight home. We worked on a puzzle and watched Shrek III. At church, we had a cute conversation with our Associate Pastor's little boy. The boy is 3 years old and is full of energy. His mom plays piano during our service and he usually sits behind the piano and plays with toys during the service. Before church started, he snuck down the aisle without his mom noticing. He came bouncing down the aisle looking for someone to talk to. He stopped and said hello to us. I asked him if he was ready for Santa to come and he said yes. Then he told us about getting the reindeer food ready. He was so excited about Santa and the reindeer. I think he wanted to sit with us, but his mom finally noticed he was gone and came and got him. He is such a cutie. We laughed about it all day. Last night, one of our neighbors brought us some sugared popcorn and their little girl came inside. She was also ready to put out cookies for Santa. We normally don't put out a plate of cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer, but I think I will tonight. Kurt and I just don't seem to grow up. Tonight, we will go to Caroline's for awhile. Tomorrow, we will have our Christmas and then Caroline and Mike will come over in the afternoon. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home