First blog for 2008
This last week was busy with working at church, cleaning the house, and appointments. This week is not going to be any better. I only have tomorrow free, otherwise I will be running to appointments all week. Benji and Bailey are going to the vet for shots and licenses on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I get a filling at the dentist, then off to the salon for a haircut and pedicure, and lastly to the chiropractor. Thursday, the kids go to the groomer and I need to get oil changes done on all the cars. Friday, Kurt and I are going to the RV show. On Saturday, we are going to Caroline's for the day. Mike and Robin are driving in also. Sunday, we will go to church and run errands. Then school starts back up on Monday. Sometime this week, I need to work at the church to finish up the month end reports for December. I will work really hard at school so I can get finished and start an internship with a company. Then back into the real world of working for a living. Working at the church has eased me back into the working world. I am thankful for the opportunity they have given me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home