Monday, April 14, 2008

New Job

I had a job lined up in Doniphan for after graduation, but had several reservations about it. Today, I was offered a different job for a CPA firm here in Grand Island. I quickly accepted the position and notified the place in Doniphan that I would not be starting there in May. I will be working at Contryman and Associates in the Admin Department. I will be doing Accounts Receivable, Collections, and printing various reports. I am really excited to have gotten this position. Kurt and I use Contryman for our tax work, and we know several of the employees on a personal level.

Our cruise is coming up very soon, so I will have to start packing. Then graduation will be here and summer will arrive. Soon after that it will be Christmas and the Scaddan's will be here. It is going to be a fast year. Happy Birthday Michael!

1 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael says thank you for the presents and what do you mean by the game?!?! :) Congratulations on your job. How exciting. I'll skype you so we can chat all about it. Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home