Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Rain

Yesterday we had a nice rainy day. It rained consistently all day and was very heavy at times. I had to assist with training employees on the new software all day, but did have to make a couple of mad dashes across the street to our other building a few times. My hair never did dry completely all day. It was a good thing I had it up in a bun. The frizz was less noticable that way.

Two more days of training for our employees, then I get trained on the good stuff that I do. I am looking forward to that. Our trainer came from Pensacola and isn't very good. We will give her some hints and tips before starting today. I will head into work about 6:30 so I can clear my desk and head up to the training room before 7:30.

Thank goodness vacation is only a week away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home