Friday, November 07, 2008

Winter weather

Earlier this week, we had a nice warm, southernly breeze that blew all of our neighbor's leaves into our yard. I was planning on cleaning them up this weekend, but now we have a cold wind from the north blowing the leaves back where they belong. Now I don't have to do yard work!

The snow we have had is beautiful, but it hasn't lasted due to the warm ground temperature.

Today at work, several co-workers brought treats for my birthday. There were cupcakes, doughnuts, cookies, etc. Then this afternoon, we had an ice cream cake for a co-worker whose last day was today. I didn't eat lunch because Kurt is taking me to Texas Tbone for supper.

Hope you all have a nice. warm weekend!

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Happy Birthday!
We only got snow flurries, no accumulation, but I've had enough wind to last me a long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home