Lots of work
With the conversion this week, I have put in around 60 hours. The overtime will be a nice addition to my paycheck in a few weeks. Kurt even came down to the office yesterday afternoon to help me with comparing numbers on reports. He really enjoyed coming to the office. I let him pick which of my 3 extra chairs he wanted to use and he chose the one that swivels. He looked so cute using the highlighter on the reports. I got a good chuckle. I will probably go back again today to work some more so I can go on vacation tomorrow. We will head to Branson after dropping the dogs off and picking up the rental car. Hopefully we will be on the road by 9:30 at the latest. Our first show isn't until Tuesday afternoon, so we have plenty of time to stop along the way if we want. The next blog will be from Branson. Have a good week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home