Grill 'n' snakes
Bet you thought this was going to be an email with a delicious recipe for cooking snakes on the grill. Boy are you wrong. Last night, I was cooking on the grill when I heard something moving behind me. I turned around and there was the snake we tried to catch last weekend. It is a daring little snake with a wide yellow stripe down its back. Kurt and I tried a few times to get it over the weekend, but it was smart enough to go places we couldn't get it with a shovel. Last night, we almost had it again, but it went into the siding of our house right by the back door. I thought I was going to faint and Kurt dented the siding a little bit while trying to get it before it was all the way in the siding. Today I mowed and got two snakes. That was enough for me. I got the one with the shovel and one with the mower. Our neighbor said his daughter caught 11 snakes in one day last week. They seem to be taking over more of GI all the time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home