Monday, January 23, 2006

Another beautiful week

This week is going to be another beautiful week. I can hardly believe we have had such a warm winter this year. The weather today was warm and sunny, and it is supposed to be that way all of this week. I made it to Omaha and back with no problems. The doctor was impressed with the flexibility of my arm, but is sending me to physical therapy again for the next 4 weeks.

Kurt and I had a nice weekend. Friday night, Kurt took me to Fonner Park to play keno and have prime rib. On Saturday, he took me to Sundance to play with the puppies and we went to the grocery store. He helped me make 4 different casseroles that we can just warm up this week. Sunday, we went to church and out to lunch with Caroline. Then we put a puzzle together and watched tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home