A long week
Sunday when we were at church, a cousin of Caroline's let us know that there was a McDannel Realty sign for sale at a local antique store. We really don't have any nice signs from the business so we decided we would go buy it. We stopped by the store on our way out of town on Sunday, but they weren't open yet. Kurt dropped me off at home on Monday and ran down to get it and pick up the dogs. Finding the sign was taking longer than Kurt planned on, so he asked the store to hold the sign and we would pick it up this weekend. I decided I was needing some fresh air on Tuesday so I drove across town to pick it up. I also stopped by Skagway to get a few medical supplies I would need this week. By the time I got home, I was exhausted. I slept very well that night and had a big nap on Wednesday. Yesterday, I had a bad pain day. Kurt had to help me put my sling on that holds the ice in place. I even had a rough night sleeping. Today, my arm is better, but I will keep ice on my shoulder to prevent more swelling and pain. Hopefully tonight I can sleep again, as Kurt has a list of errands for us this weekend. Monday, I have to go to the doctor in Omaha for a check up and to have the stitches removed. Hopefully the sun will be out with dry roads, since I will be driving with one hand.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home