Hello Friday
Today the weather is supposed to be in the 60's with little to no wind. What a great day for late January. I have had the doors open the last 2 days and have really enjoyed the fresh air.
Physical therapy is going well. I have close to full flexibility and the pain has gone away for the most part. The PT staff were sure surprised to see me again. I have been going there off and on for the last 4 years, so I know most of the staff. One thing new about PT, is that they have moved into a beautiful, large building along Hwy 281. The old office was very cramped and small. I am able to look outside while working on some of the equipment, so that makes the time go faster.
This weekend, Kurt and I are going to go to the Home Show at Fonner Park. Mike is planning on coming to Grand Island on Sunday for a visit and to play with Benji and Bailey. We will also do our normal errands, so the weekend will go very quickly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home