Friday, June 23, 2006

Root Canal

On Wednesday, I went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned. The dentist found that I needed a root canal on a tooth. I am going in today for the root canal. I have never had one before, but am hearing it will hurt a lot. Kurt is on his own for supper, so it will be interesting to see what he will make for himself.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

My sympathies on the root canal. Ugh. I went to the dentist yesterday for a repair on a tooth he filled in April and he ended up putting a "rod" in my tooth to hold all the repairs together. Fun. Not. I love my dentist, went to High School with him, but I don't like going to him.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Bobbi and Kurt said...

Your tooth repair sounds very painful too. Hopefully the rod holds everything together so you don't lose a tooth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home