The Halloween Season
Kurt and I got our yard decorated yesterday for Halloween. We have 5 air inflatables, 2 plastic lighted figures, 3 flying ghosts, 4 signs, and a lot of pumpkins. Inside the house, we have Dracula staring out, flashing eyes on our door, and a lighted pumpkin in the window. Yes we go overboard, but it is my favorite holiday.
Today, we went on a picnic at the river. Benji and Bailey scared a deer out of the brush. It ran all the way across to the other side of the river. Then we went to a farm that has harvest time activities and crafts. We also played mini golf as the weather was beautiful. I beat Kurt by 12 strokes, so that was a positive for the day.


1 Comments:
Where is the farm you went to? I'd love to find a pumpkin patch I could take Wyatt to...
Post a Comment
<< Home