Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back on track

I am getting good grades again. I got an A on my Accounting test, a B+ on my Business test, and my 2nd credit for Math is an A+. Kurt decided we needed to buy a Crockpot BBQ Pit. I have always thought that they are just an oversized crockpot and I didn't want one. Kurt talked me into buying the last one from his work as he could get a good discount on it. We tried it yesterday, and that was one of his better purchases. The house smelled like we were using the smoker in here. I used a dry rub and liquid smoke on baby back ribs for Kurt and a pork loin roast for me. Then I added bbq sauce later in the cooking process. We ate early as the smell was making us way to hungry. I also roasted some broccoli and cauliflower with garlic and black pepper. Kurt didn't eat the veggies, but I enjoyed them. Guess what we are having for supper tonight? More ribs, roast, and veggies. This weekend I am going to use the bbq pit and make chicken and turkey. I can hardly wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home