Saturday, October 07, 2006

Parade time

This morning is the Harvest of Harmony parade. We have the front door open to hear the bands and are watching the parade on tv. When I was younger and in the parade, the weather was always really cold. The last few years, the parade weather has been in the 60's. Last weekend, Kurt and I went to the Kiwanis parade downtown. It only lasts 20-30 minutes. Kids dress up in costumes and follow the parade route. Kurt and I are not going to run our errands until tomorrow as town will be crazy with all the out of town people that came for the parade. Some relatives from Ohio are here, so we are going to play mini golf with them at 3:00 and then out for supper to Valentino's. Then we are coming home and cheering for Iowa State to beat the soup out of Nebraska. I got a new color ink cartridge, so I am ready to print the Iowa State emblem signs and post them around Caroline's house. We had to give strong hints about where some of the USC signs were in her house, so this time we will leave them more out in the open. Yesterday, I had a busy day with school work. I worked from 5:30am to 5:00pm on writing two papers, working on accounting, and working on math. With any luck, I will be done with Math by the end of October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home