Saturday, October 21, 2006

Early snow

Last week, we had a light covering of snow on Wednesday morning. Today, we have snow flurries, but nothing is accumulating yet. It has really made us feel like winter is soon going to be upon us. Kurt and I played a board game and had hot cocoa and apple cider, and will probably do the same today. We got most of our project list done, but there are a few more things to do. I got two of three credits done for my computer class this week, so I am feeling better about that class again. The final credit, I will have to do at school as I don't have the upgraded version of Access at home. Hopefully, I can get that done fast, as I used to create very complex databases using the program when I worked at Principal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home