Thursday, October 19, 2006

Working vacation

Kurt and I have gotten much done around the house and had a lot of work done on the vehicles this week. We have been to Kearney and Hastings, shopping for Christmas. We are all done except what we will get for each other. Today, we took Benji and Bailey to the vet to get their nails trimmed. They are currently sleeping from that major trauma in their lives. They love to ride around in the back of the Jeep though. I saw another snake when we got home from the vet, so we grabbed the shovel and got it. Kurt said the trash men haven't dumped the trash can that has the dead snakes in it, so we are getting quite a stash of dead snakes in the alley. I got a cold again, so I am trying to take naps between homework and helping Kurt with chores. The last two nights, I have been asleep by 8:30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home