Been awhile
It has been awhile since I have blogged, so I will try to catch you up. Kurt won the Easter egg hunt. He found 55 eggs, Mike found 35 eggs, and I found 7 eggs. That leaves 2 eggs for the lawn mower to find. Kurt didn't actually find that many eggs. I gave him quite a few of mine so he could be the champion this year. He hasn't won the competition for many years and relished the win. Mike made a crown for the champ, so Kurt got to wear that the rest of the day. The crown was made out of tinsel, garland, and little yellow chicks. I didn't stay the whole day, as I still wasn't feeling very good. Last week, I attended school and then would come home and take a nap to rest up. I am still not over my cold yet, but getting closer to feeling normal again. This weekend, we went to Hastings to an antique flea market. Then yesterday, we went to Blades of Glory and tried to fly kites. The movie wasn't as funny as we were told it would be, and there wasn't enough wind to get the kites in the air. We will try to fly kites another day. Other than that, nothing new is going on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home