Cold and allergy season
I have been slowed down this week by a cold and sinus infection combo. I ended up going to the doctor on Wednesday, as I lost hearing in my right ear due to the congestion. She put me on some antibiotics and they finally are starting to help. The bad thing is, they leave a very bad, metallic taste in my mouth and don't sit well in my stomach. Last night, I finally broke the fever and was able to sleep through most of the night without fighting to breath. Today, we are supposed to go to a family friend's 80th birthday party, but I probably won't go, as I don't want to infect anyone. Not sure what I will do tomorrow. I will wait to see how I feel in the morning, before heading to Caroline's for an Easter feast. Hopefully, I will feel well enough for church though. I have been plugging away at my final Payroll project when my head clears from all of the drug induced fog. It is moving along, but takes a long time to do. I went out to the college yesterday and registered for summer and fall classes, so that is at least taken care of. Not much else happening around here. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home