Hail
I left the college a few minutes too late today and got hailed on as I was driving home. I hope the Jeep doesn't have any dents, but I am afraid there will be. The hail was the size of golf balls by the college and in town it was pea size. We have gotten 3 1/2 inches of rain since 11:00pm last night and we are supposed to get more rain today. Some of the streets are starting to flood, so I plan on staying home the rest of the day. Hopefully we won't get any severe weather. Bailey was scared of all the lightening last night and jumped up in bed with us around 3:00am. Since Benji didn't want to be left out, he jumped up too. We had to sternly tell Bailey to get down from the bed. Around 3:30am, she did it again and Benji followed her. I tried to get comfortable, but our queen size bed was just too small for all of us, so I moved to the couch. I finally fell back asleep around 4:45, and woke up at 5:30 when Kurt got up for work. He said he didn't get much sleep either, so we will probably go to bed early tonight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home