Should of waited
I blogged too early today. Boy, did we have some excitement in the neighborhood this afternoon. There were at least four cop cars swarming the green house on the 400 block of West 13th. We had been told it was a drug house and to be careful over there. We can see the house and garage very well from our dining room table. Every day while I was doing my homework, I could see the guy go into his garage and pull the door down right behind him. Then someone would come over and walk in the garage and pull the door down behind them. Within five minutes that person would leave and then the other guy would come out of the garage and lock it up. Well today the cops must have had a warrant. They had the guy and a girl in handcuffs and were searching the garage when Kurt came home from work. I was in the backyard playing ball with the dogs and didn't know anything about the bust. We came inside and got the binoculars out to watch from the living room. The cops came out with two bags of stuff and a small red case. Then the cops hauled the people away. Kurt and I sang the Cops theme song of "Bad Boys, Bad Boys" as they hauled the man away. I was hoping they would rough up the guy a little getting him in the car like the cops do on TV, but no excess force or billy clubs were used. Such excitement living in the big city.


1 Comments:
One time when I was doing a home visit for Head Start in Bradshaw, they busted the house across the street where they had a METH LAB.
The family I was visiting moved to a different home shortly after - thank goodness!
Post a Comment
<< Home